so it has been a while since I went on a date....... I am not really that great at first impressions so everything is awkward... The reason I am divulging this is because I went out with tis guy Matt last night totally fun but I am still a spaz . I went through this inflatable maze thing and almost lost my pants, tripped as I opened the door to greet him, akward silent moments..... AHHHHHH.I am wondering when that awkward dating phase ends????? any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Signed
Hopeless at Dating
3 Responses
  1. Stella Says:

    Are you going to post anything new? C'mon, I know you started a new job and all, but please don't ignore your faithful bloggin' buddies. I check every day...

    Love ya!


  2. Unknown Says:

    LOVE YOU! haha and I definitely saw you at Fall Fest. Good times :D


  3. *juli* Says:

    you need to blog again.