Today I learned a very Valuable Lesson! I have always been the type of person to bend over backwards for people in hopes that if I ever needed anything in return they would do the same for me. I have realized lately that there are some people that I do this for that are never going to reciprocate and sometimes will take advantage of my niceness. I have now turned to the determination that these people suck me of the little energy I have and take my focus from what is important to me at the time. this new epiphany has made me sad but at the same time freed I feel more grown up all at the same time
Lots of love to those I know would help me if I needed it
Love Sasha
5 Responses
  1. hope Says:

    Some lessons in life are sad and hard to learn.

    Love you.


  2. Brittanie Says:

    I remember learning a lesson similar to that. It *does* hurt, but you'll be stronger for it! ((hugs))


  3. Hilary Says:

    Those are the toughest ones!

    Love ya! Glad to know you're blogging. I LOVE to blog. And I love to look at other people's blogs, so this really is just perfect!


  4. you guys are awesome I love you... I have officially been rendered addicted to blogging because I love the Comments:)


  5. Stella Says:

    I love the comments too! I know the lesson was hard, but I am so proud of the decision you made.