So I have never done anything like this ever..... but I am going to walk a 5K as a fundraiser to help Prevent Suicide. I felt very good when I made the decision a friend of mine recently tried to Commit Suicide and I think people need to be aware that there are programs like The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention if they are feeling like they have no other option. my Father decided there was no other way out and left his son Preston and a daughter(Me) who was very adamant about finding her father who missed him by 2 weeks... I couldn't believe the horrible luck I had and thinking about everyone he left behind just feels like such a tragedy. My hope is the more people that understand the better so here is a link if you want to hear a little about what I am doing.

http://afsp.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&eventID=606&participantID=18846
4 Responses
  1. hope Says:

    You go, Girl!!! That is an awesome cause!!!


  2. Brittanie Says:

    It is really awesome that you are doing something like that. I remember talking to you about how much the loss of your dad affected you. It's great that you are taking your trial and turning into being active for a good cause.

    Best of luck on the 5k! o.0


  3. Stella Says:

    Yeah! you are too cool. thanks for sharing some time with me today. Love ya!